· Install and configure specified software packages such as operating systems, business applications and other office tools.
· Initiate systems and network troubleshooting and monitoring, ensure that defective components are replaced as needed and update CRM helpdesk accordingly.
· Provide on-site and remote support to users for problems related to the network, the operator, the software, operating systems and system hardware diagnosis.
· Place support calls to network solution providers and other IT support companies as requested by the hierarchy (not applicable for multimedia).
· Communicate with suppliers as requested in order to get the necessary support regarding Brand Communication interface and files (not applicable for multimedia).
· Keep track of all existing and deployed Point of Sale (P.O.S. machines).
· Train stores team members on the system and its various applications (not applicable for multimedia).
· Assist the IT team in the pre-opening phase of new stores (not applicable for multimedia).
· Specific for Multimedia: Inspect personal computer equipment, install hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drivers on user’s premises.
· Provide updates, status and completion information to the hierarchy, the problem request tracking system and/or users.