Eu 40 Kd500 Women's Running Shoes, Navy Blue
Over 139 AED
Effective over every running distance, the Kiprun KD 500 trainer delivers a powerful energy response that makes your stride smoother and improves your performance.
Enjoy cushioning for 1,000 km with the K-Ring in the heel and Kalensole sole.
Your stride has more propulsion thanks to the superior geometry and Kalensole
Half-slipper tongue designed for maximum comfort.
222 g in size 5.5
The texture and geometry of the soles provide extra grip on wet terrain.
For neutral, over and under-pronator strides thanks to the Konly technology
Seamless technology at the forefoot to reduce friction
This item cannot be returned or exchanged. The following items are non-returnable:beauty, grooming, underwear, swimwear, earrings, candles and face masks.
THE IMPORTANCE OF THE CUSHIONING
To give you optimal comfort and performance when running, we concentrated our attention on the sole which features 2 concepts:
- K-Ring: a ring located in the heel to improve cushioning at the rear and spread the shockwave in order to provide effective protection for the body: joints, back, knees, etc.
- Kalensole: improves cushioning by 34% and propulsion 25% compared with standard foam and lasts up to 1,000 km.
THE COMFORT OF THE KD 500
In order to run regularly over long distances, foot comfort is of the utmost importance.So, we tried to improve the level of comfort with the following:
- an ultra comfortable 'half-slipper' upper
- enhanced cushioning at the forefoot thanks to a thicker sole
- a revised forefoot area
- a seamless, single piece of fabric to reduce friction
REBOUND WITH EACH STRIDE