- Develop seasonal business plans and content calendars integrating social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute digital and social media omnichannel strategy activating and educating the group’s internal and external customers into engaged online community members in alignment with business strategy.
- Oversee and control the annual budget to ensure that all costs are contained, optimized and aligned with the company overall strategy.
- Monitor social media performance, create and enhance metrics and measurement tools, as well as,optimize and innovate within the social programs as well as digital platforms engagement/reach.
- Manage external agencies and suppliers relationship to secure management of the projects as far as timing, quality deliverables, measurement plan and assigned budget, in order to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Identify trends and insights as well as keep abreast of market trends by being at the forefront of the social technology leading to product ideas, assessing business potential, bench-marking with competitors and authoring new partnership concepts.
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.