· - Communicatesales plans and targets to the Shop/Department team, monitor performance on anongoing basis, and suggest corrective actions to hierarchy when needed.
· - Assign routine and non-routine tasks and assist in the schedule preparation for the Sales Associates, Cashiersand Coordinators (when applicable) and ensure that activities are carried out in the most efficientmanner
· -Greet customers and ensure that they are served by shop staff in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer servicestandards
· -Reportoccurring operational issues and handle customer complaints in in a timely manner, suggest solutions or escalatethem as appropriate in order to ensure operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction
· - Handle orassist the Shop/Department Manager in handling the maintenance of inventoriesand placement of product orders to ensure effective stock management and availability of products
· -Motivate team members and provide them with the necessary support in termsof training and developmentin order to optimize sales results
· -Supervisethe Opening process of the shop in order to ensure that all set proceduresregarding petty cash, reporting, systems, etc. are respected