Alienware M15 R3 Gaming Laptop I7-10750H/16GB/1TB SSD/NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB/15.6 FHD/300Hz/Windows 10/Black
Over 19 KWD
Within 30 Days
THIN OUT THE COMPETITION
Alienware's most thin and powerful 15" laptop ever. Now with the option for up to 10th gen Intel® Core™ i9k processors with up to 12-phase HyperEfficient Voltage regulation.
A NEW LEGEND IS BORN
Weighing in as low as 4.65 lbs., under 20.5mm thin, 360.3mm wide and 276.2mm long, the new Alienware m15 is lean and powerful. Designed from the ground up, the m15 features premium magnesium alloy materials that deliver weight savings while reducing thickness and delivering a stiffer, sturdy, chassis - all within a sleek aesthetic. This generation of the Alienware m15 includes an improved surface coating engineered to reduce fingerprint smearing and other typical stains without changing the hue or color. This stain resistant solution is a High Performance Clear Coat - a formula that lets you feel the cold and durable magnesium-alloy within our award-winning high-contrast color strategy.
- Power reborn: With up to 10th gen Intel Core i9K processors enabling up to 8-cores and 16-threads of multi-threaded performance, the new Alienware m15 goes beyond its predecessor.
- Vapour Chamber Technology: Alienware's new Vapour Chamber Technology uses advanced methods to efficiently dissipate heat. The new Alienware m15 is engineered with a dedicated vapour chamber in between the CPU and copper heat pipes. It's all designed to manage the thermal flow and maximize performance. These chambers utilize the phase-changing nature of liquid to transfer heat more effectively than a solid piece of metal or copper heat pipes. Vapour Chambers are also more versatile than copper heat pipes in that they can be designed to be spread evenly across an entire chip that needs to be cooled.
- Dual-intake, dual-exhaust airflow design: Our thin and light chassis prioritizes performance with a dual fan design that pulls in cool air from the top and bottom vents, and exhales exhaust out the rear and side vents for optimal cooling of the core components.
- High voltage driving fan: The fire resistant, Kevlar-like liquid-crystal polymer fan blades include sleeve bearings, and 3-phase fan control to create less friction and circulate air more efficiently. There are now 132 unique fan blades to cool both the CPU and GPU.
- Load-balancing heat pipes: The dynamics of thermal activity across critical components like the GPU and the CPU are intelligently discharged across four 3.5mm diameter copper-composite heat pipes.
PORTS & SLOTS
- SD Card Reader | 2. (2x) SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A | 3. HDMI 2.0b with HDCP 2.2 Output | 4. Mini-Display Port 1.4 Output | 5. Thunderbolt™ 3 Port | 6. Alienware Graphics Amplifier Port | 7. Power/DC-In Port | 8. Noble Lock port (cable and lock sold separately) | 9. Killer™ Networks E3000 Gigabit Ethernet NIC | 10. USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A with Powershare Technology | 11. Audio Out 1/8" Port (Compatible with inline mic headset)