Elgato HD60 S+ Game Capture
Over 19 KWD
Within 30 Days
YOU LIVE TO PLAY AND LOVE TO CREATE
With HD60 S+, enjoy your triple-A titles in all their graphic glory, and easily elevate your production value.
PLUG AND PLAY
Hook up your console and computer. Get creating. It’s that simple. No tedious setup or complicated software. Just you, your game and your audience. Instantly connected via HD60 S+.
HD60 S+ gets you live on any platform in record time, streaming in superb 1080p resolution at a fluid 60 fps. Plus it works with OBS Studio, Streamlabs OBS, XSplit, and every other tool you use.
While streaming to Twitch or recording for YouTube, HD60 S+ lets you play your high-fidelity Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One X, PS5 and PS4 Pro games as intended – in stunning 4K60 HDR10 quality with absolute zero latency.
Now your workflow is powered by ultra-low latency technology. Even when pushing an incredible number of pixels, you remain on point and never skip a frame.
YOUR PRODUCTION POWERHOUSE
Dedicated software for maximum performance. Powerful yet easy to use. Meet 4KCU: custom-built to help you get the most out of HD60 S+.
HDR10 Capture: Record vivid highlights and deep shadows.
Flashback Recording: Slide back in time to save gameplay retroactively.
Live Commentary: Add your voice as a separate track.
Video Library: Organize your archive and quickly find files.In the Box:
- HD60 S+
- USB 3.0 CABLE
- HDMI 2.0 CABLE
- Windows 10 (64-bit), macOS 10.13 (or later)
- 6th generation quad core Intel Core i5 CPU (i5-6xxx or comparable)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10xx (or better)
- 4 GB RAM, built-in USB 3.0 port
- Internet connection
- Input: HDMI (unencrypted)
- Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)
- Passthrough resolutions: up to 2160p60
- Capture resolutions: 2160p30, 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 576p, 480p
- HDR: HDR 10 bit for passthrough and capture (HDR capture is currently only available on Windows)
- Dimensions: 112 x 75 x 19 mm / 4.4 x 3 x 0.75 in
- Weight: 115 g / 4.06 oz