Basic children's horse riding gloves - brown, 12-14Y
Ideal for riding once or twice a week. These gloves maintain a good grip on the reins as well as good contact. Stay in place thanks to the rip-tab strip.
- The very stretchy and thin fabric perfectly fits the shape of your child's hand.
- Faux suede palm resistant to rubbing from the reins.
- Synthetic fabric for a better grip on the reins.
- Soft gloves that are comfortable to wear.
- Rip-tab fastening and elasticated cuff.
- Back of the hand : 89.0% Polyester (PES)
- Back of the hand : 11.0% Elasthane
- Palm : 92.0% Polyester (PES)
- Palm : 8.0% Elasthane
- Warranty: 2 Years