500 wireless cyclometer - black, Unique Size
The 500 cyclometer has been developed by our engineers for cyclists looking for a simple wireless cyclometer to reliably measure their performance. Discreet and very easy to install (magnet-free sensor that mounts on the wheel hub): 8 basic functions with wireless transmission at up to 3 metres, allowing mounting on the rear wheel.
- Current/average/max speed, total/ride distance, time, stopwatch, temperature.
- Easy to fit.Magnet-free sensor mounts on your wheel's hub.
- 3 easily accessible buttons. Very simple, intuitive menus.
- Large figures and back-lit display to make it easy to see, even at night.
- You can install your sensor on the back wheel for using a turbo trainer.
- Watertight assembly, durable case.
- Inside room : 40.0% Battery Lithium
- Inside room : 20.0% Printed Circuit Board
- Inside room : 20.0% Copper (CU)
- Inside room : 20.0% Silicium
- Structure : 80.0% Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Structure : 10.0% Rubber - Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Structure : 10.0% Epoxy Packaging: 100.0% Cellulose
- Warranty: 2 Years