Adult hiking sunglasses MH530 Category, Black
Choose one or more sizes to check their availability in stores :
Enter a location (for example: a city or zipcode etc.) and we will show you the nearest stores.
On Full Price Items Over 229 QAR
Within 30 Days
- 20% Off Full Price on First Purchase!
- Use code : APPY
Anti-UV lenses block out 100% of the sun?s harmful rays and Category 3 protects you from glare. Thanks to their low weight and good retention, they provide excellent protection for hiking.
Category 3 lens - 100% UV filter: perfect for sunny weather.
Temple tips in flexible material: good retention on the face.
Polycarbonate glasses made from high resistance plastic.
Only 26 g.
Wraparound shape: protects your eyes from wind, spray and inclement weather.
Compatible with the MH ACC 100 L (4145874) and 500 L (4174684) retainer straps.
An anti-UV material, but what is it for
To protect your eyes from an invisible danger... UV rays.
UV radiation is always present, in winter or summer, in sunny or even cloudy weather, and it can be harmful to your eyes and their contours.
To preserve your vision, the lenses of our sunglasses are made of polycarbonate mixed with an anti UV material which protects you from the harmful rays of the sun (UVA and UVB).
Classification of tinted lenses according to the ISO 12312-1 standard:
- Category 1: lens with a light tint for reduced sunlight.
- Category 2: lens with a tint for average sunlight.
- Category 3: dark lens for strong sunlight (sea and mountains). Between 82% and 92% of visible light absorbed
- Category 4: very dark lens, for exceptionally strong sunlight (high mountains). Between 92% and 97% of visible light absorbed