Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply solely between DALFA SAL, a company registered under the laws of Lebanon with Commercial Registration Number 1003259 having its office registered at Azadea Building, United Nations Street, Jnah, Beirut, Lenanon, (hereinafter “Azadea.com”) and any person who makes a purchase (hereinafter “Customer”), collectively “the Parties” at www.azadea.com (hereinafter “Website”). The Customer declares that s/he is of full age or has parental permission and has the legal capacity to contract and is accordingly able to place an order on this Website. The Parties agree that their relationship will be governed solely by these terms and conditions.
Although Azadea.com endeavors to ensure that the information on the Website is complete and accurate, the Website may contain errors or inaccuracies. Azadea.com reserves the right to correct such errors or inaccuracies and, at any time, to change or update the information on the Website relating to the prices, availability and description of the products offered. It is therefore agreed that the applicable terms and conditions are those in effect on the Website at the time the order is placed on the Website.
The products and prices we offer are valid for as long as they are visible on the Website, other than for special offers. The Customer is urged to check the availability of the articles sold on the information page for each product. If an item is ordered that is determined to be unavailable, Azadea.com reserves the right to cancel the order, provided that it gives the Customer notice.
If one of the products ordered is unavailable, Azadea.com will inform the Customer that the unavailable item cannot be shipped. The rest of the order will be processed and shipped to the Customer under his confirmation within the time stated in the email providing information about tracking the order.
The material posted by Azadea.com on the Website consists of offers to purchase relating to the products presented on the Website (the “Offer”). Azadea.com reserves the right to reject, correct, cancel or terminate any Offer for any reason whatsoever, without notice, and/or to limit the quantity that may be purchased of any item presented in an Offer. The product order that you submit to Azadea.com through the Website constitutes your order (the “Order”).
To place an Order, you must follow several steps:
- the Customer create an account or access as guest user on the Website and identify him/herself, to place the Order;
- The Customer places products in his/her basket.
- The Customer chooses a delivery method.
- The Customer chooses a payment method.
- The Customer makes the payment.
- The Customer then receives an email from Azadea.com recording the payment.
The order validation email constitutes Azadea.com acceptance of the Customer’s order and accordingly forms the contract of sale between the Parties.
PRICE AND PAYMENT METHODS
You agree to pay the price, taxes and all charges shown for the transaction. All amounts are in Lebanese Pounds. Azadea.com contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on the Website may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge you the lower amount. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on the site, we will charge you with the lower price.
The prices of products shown on the Website are understood to be excluding taxes, shipping charges, the price of certain packaging, or the price of other optional services selected by the Customer, which are charged separately. The Customer will be informed of those charges on the Order summary page before final validation of the Order. In case of out of stock on the product, customer will be notified via email.
The Customer shall pay for his/her purchases by cash upon delivery
Where do we deliver?
All our orders can be delivered to all areas in Lebanon.
The delivery times shown on the Website are counted from the confirmation e-mail sent by Azdea.com.
Delays in delivery times may be caused by local holidays, sales period, force majeure events, lock downs and weekends or any other events out of Azadea.com’s control.
Please note that large items will be delivered separately. The item vendor will contact you to confirm the delivery time and installation. Normal items purchased along with the large items, will be delivered separately at the standard delivery time.
OUR PRODUCT WARRANTY
In case of defect verified by Azadea.com, the initial cost of the item in addition to the cost of transportation that you paid while making the order will be refunded. The warranty covers defects present in a product in the course of normal use.
This warranty does not apply to any problem caused by negligence, deterioration or inappropriate use of the product by the Customer. For all types of defects, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on the contact us Link https://www.azadea.com/en/contact-us
Please refer to the “Free Return” policy for further details.
If you wish to cancel your order, you can either contact firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a request through “Contact Us” link https://www.azadea.com/en/contact-us as soon as you place your order We will make every effort to accommodate your request provided that the order is still under preparation and hasn’t been handed over to the courier.
Orders can be cancelled from the system as long as they are not shipped yet (hasn’t been handed over to courier). Cancellation is done from the system directly and not from the web site or the application therefore the customer should contact our customer service department where they will be happy in executing on the system the customer request.
Out of stock items:
In the event where your order cannot be fulfilled within the scheduled time because an item is out of stock, an email will be sent to you informing you of order cancellation. If only one of the items in your order is out of stock, we will contact you and check whether you would like to proceed with the remaining items or not.
It is important to us that your online purchasing experience on the Website be as pleasant as possible. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase on the website and would like to return the product, you can contact our customers service team or request for a home return from our website and our courier will collect it from your location. Any return to be home collected should include the order printed receipt.
After our team checks the return and confirms that it complies with the return’s requirements mentioned hereunder, we will be pleased to refund the amount, excluding the transportation and COD service charges, through coupon if paid by cash. Products must be in their original packaging. All technical products will be subject to a quality check at the time of return.
A product may be returned for refund within 30 days (with the exception underwear, bathing suits, cosmetics and perfumes or items customized at Customer’s request). A product must be new and fit for resale and the labels must be attached to the product, and all components of the returned product must be returned with the product. Azadea.com reserves the right to refuse any return that is non-compliant with the return requirements mentioned in these Terms and Conditions.
Azadea.com will not be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations to you, in whole or in part, or for damage or losses that you may incur, if such non-performance, damage or losses result from a case of force majeure or a natural disaster.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by the applicable laws, all products purchased through the website are subject only to the applicable warranties, if any, offered by manufacturers, distributors and suppliers of the products. To the extent permitted by the applicable laws, Azadea.com make no representations, warranties, covenants or conditions of any nature whatsoever, whether express or implied, and does not and cannot offer any warranty other than the warranty expressly stated on the website.
Without limiting the generality of the forgoing provisions, Azadea.com expressly disclaims all liability for claims relating to normal wear and tear, misuse or improper use of the product, modification of the product, incorrect product selection, or misappropriation. Azadea.com liability in the event of proceedings under these terms and conditions of online sale will be limited to the purchase price paid by you to Azadea.com for the order in question.
If a clause or clauses in these terms and conditions are declared to be invalid or void pursuant to any law or regulation or to a decision of a court or administrative authority, the other clauses will continue to have force and effect.
Azadea.com will make its best efforts to replace such clauses with a valid clause, the effect of which is closest to the spirit of these terms and conditions. In the event that a party does not require that any clause of these terms and conditions be enforced, whether permanently or temporarily, such forbearance may not in any case be considered to be a waiver of the clause.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws applicable in Lebanon. Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions shall be referred exclusively to the Courts of Dubai.
SPECIFIC TERMS RELATING TO PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM DECATHLON ON AZADEA.COM
Decathlon Warranty Policy
Every Decathlon product is supported by a warranty, as explained below.
Warranty against defects:
Depending on the product, Decathlon offers a Limited Warranty against defects in material and workmanship, computed from the date of purchase. To find the length of the applicable warranty period (“Warranty Period”), please see the product page on the website.
Please ensure that you retain your receipt as this document will be necessary for you to exercise your warranty rights.
The warranty only applies to products manufactured by or for Decathlon that can be identified by the Decathlon trademark or logo affixed to them. Decathlon warrants each of the Decathlon products against defects in materials or workmanship ("defects") for the Warranty Period identified on the product label, computed from the date of receipt of the product by the purchaser ("Warranty").
If a product is replaced during the Warranty Period, the replacement product will be warranted for the remainder of the Warranty Period of the original product.
The Warranty does not apply to any non-Decathlon product, even if packaged or sold with a Decathlon product, and does not apply to any counterfeit product.
Other exclusions include:
• Defects that come from normal wear and tear;
• Defects caused by accident, neglect, abuse, misuse, misapplication, or non-Decathlon products;
• Defects caused by exposure to extreme natural conditions, liquids, or gases;
• Defects caused by handling by third parties (such as postal service, airlines, hotels, etc.);
• Defects caused by service (including repairs) performed by anyone other than a Decathlon authorized representative;
• Defect caused by a modification of a product without Decathlon’s permission;
• If the product serial number has been removed or defaced, or if the displayed serial number does not correspond to the nature, type, or origin of the product.
Limitation of warranty
THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS DOCUMENT ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES, AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. DECATHLON SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
DECATHLON DOES NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO REPAIR ANY PRODUCT UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR PROVIDE A REPLACEMENT PRODUCT THAT MEETS ALL THE CHARACTERISTICS AND FUNCTIONALITIES OF THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT.
The Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other legal rights under local regulations.
Limitation of damages
DECATHLON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (SUCH AS LOSS OF CONTENT, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, ETC.), OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, CAUSED BY A PRODUCT DEFECT.
How to obtain warranty service?
If you detect a defect in your Decathlon product during the applicable Warranty Period, you should contact our Customer Service Department, as indicated in How to Contact Us section below, for a replacement of your product.
When you contact the Customer Service Department, you will be asked to provide:
• Your name;
• Your address and telephone number;
• Your receipt;
• The date of purchase
A customer service representative will provide you with the relevant instructions on how to ship your product to our Service Center. Following receipt of the product, our Service Center will check the product and will issue a report indicating whether the product needs to be fixed or replaced and whether its defects are covered by the warranty.
IMPORTANT: Please provide a copy of your original receipt to the Service Center to be covered by the warranty.
IMPORTANT: Before you deliver your product for warranty service, it is your responsibility to empty your products and verify that you have not left any object or item in the products, such as in its pockets. Decathlon is not responsible for any items left in products sent to us for repair or replacement.
IMPORTANT: DECATHLON FREE DELIVERY & ASSEMBLY
We offer complimentary build and assembly if the item requires assembly. Our team of experts will assemble such items for you at home at no extra cost. Assembly is strongly advised due to the technicality of our items. Wall mounting is excluded from the build and assembly.
Product covered by the warranty
If the product needs to be replaced, the Service Center will keep the product and will arrange directly with us, to provide you with a new product, but it will not give you the replacement directly. If the product is no longer available, Decathlon will substitute the product for a same price product chosen by you. In this case, a customer service representative will contact you to complete the acquisition of this new product.
If the product is irreparable and cannot be exchanged for an identical item, you will be provided with an alternative item with the same price.
In case of repair or replacement, Decathlon will cover any cost of delivering the product back to you. However, you are responsible for the cost of shipping the product to any Service Center, including the costs of packaging, shipping, and applicable taxes.
Non-authorized service centres
If you bring your product to a non-authorized service center, any price charged for the repair and any defect caused by their work, will not be covered by the warranty.
When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes Decathlon’s property. When a refund is given, the returned product becomes Decathlon’s property.
How to Contact Us
If you have any feedback, comments, questions, requests and/or other communications regarding warranties, please contact our Customer Service at “Contact Us” link https://www.azadea.com/en/contact-us most products of Decathlon sold online, you can enjoy a 2-year warranty while some products may offer a 5 to 10-year warranty.
The warranty holds good for products that are used within the prescribed norms, those that are not eligible for warranty are but not limited to:
1. Products that have surpasses the warranty period;
2. Damages due to misuse of product;
3. Incidental damage to the product;
4. Products that do not have serial/chassis number (Bikes and gym equipment);
5. Malfunction of digital product due to user settings;
6. Negligence and improper care in maintenance of the product;
7. Products that come under the category of natural wear and tear (tires, racket guts, bearings, wheels, etc.);
8. Failure to install, operate or use the Products in accordance with the user instructions, specifications or conditions made available to the Customer by Decathlon or any alteration or repair by you or a third party who is not one of Decathlon’s authorised repairers;
9. Damage resulting from fire, lightning, storms, vandalism, or non-secure transport.
TAKE NOTICE THAT
Depending on the nature of defect, Decathlon shall at its option repair or replace the defective product. If despite Decathlon’s reasonable efforts a defective product cannot be repaired or replaced, Decathlon shall grant the Customer a credit equal to the original price paid by the Customer for the defective product and this shall be the only remedy that the Customer will be entitled to. If a product is returned to Decathlon without a valid reason or due to a defect arising from any one of the circumstances described above, Decathlon reserves the right to dismiss the Customer’s request and return the product to the Customer at the Customer’s cost and expense.
Warranty on Bicycles
1. A Lifetime Warranty on the frame of the bicycle and a 2-year warranty on the front fork
2. There is no warranty on parts subject to wear and tear - internal and external tubes, brake locks, brake handlebars, pedals, the chain, front and back derailleurs, brake lines, light bulbs, wheel rims, transmission and derailing chain devices
3. Other conditions NOT covered by our warranty:
a) Damage by third-party, intentional damage or wilful negligence;
b) Improper use and maintenance;
c) Bike modifications;
d) Use of non-original parts;
e) Natural disaster and force;
f) Damage during transportation;
Warranty on Cricket Products
1. 2 Year warranty on Cricket Bat Handles
2. 2 Year warranty on Cricket Kit (On Bat warranty is only applicable on the Handle)
3. 2 Year warranty on all Apparel, Shoes & Cricket Set (On Bat warranty is only applicable on the Handle)
4. No warranty on Leather or Tennis Ball
Warranty on Clothing
1. Most apparels have a 2-year warranty policy
2. Warranty is ensured on the quality of the fabric, zippers and buttons
3. NO WARRANTY on induced tears, fading due to detergents, a leaking phenomenon, etc.
Warranty on Swimming Products
1. 2-year warranty on the Quality of the product, stitching and color
2. NO WARRANTY on physical induced damage, inappropriate usage or negligence
Warranty on Shoes
1. 2 years’ warranty on the stitching, color fading, sole pasting and in case of a manufacturing defect.
2. NO WARRANTY on laces and mesh of the shoe
3. NO WARRANTY on physical induced damaged, inappropriate usage or negligence
Warranty on Roller Skates and Skateboards
1. 2-year warranty on body parts, wheels, brackets and pedals
2. NO WARRANTY on any induced damage to the wheels, brackets, pedals, wheel bearings, brake blocks, handles and other consumables
Warranty on Fitness/Gym Equipment
1. 2-year warranty on exercise bikes (wearable parts), elliptical trainers (wearable parts), treadmills (vulnerable motor parts). muscle exercise machines and consumable parts
2. 5-year warranty on the framework for all the above-mentioned products
3. NO WARRANTY on screws, plastic parts, wires, plugs and batteries
Warranty on Seating Product
1. 2-year warranty on quality of the material or fabric used
2. NO WARRANTY if weight endured is more than maximum load, excessive use of knobs (if any), man-made or induced physical damage
Warranty on Electronics
1. 2-year warranty on most of the electronic gadgets
2. NO WARRANTY on improper usage, submersion in water (unless otherwise specified), severe impact, physical damage
3. NO WARRANTY on batteries, belts and buckles
Warranty on Racquet Sport Products
1. 2-year warranty on - Shoes and Apparel (refer details mentioned above)
2. NO WARRANTY on guts, sweat bands and Towels
3. No warranty can be claimed on physical or induced damage
4. Wear and tear of balls and shuttle corks
Warranty on Cricket Equipment and Accessories (FLX)
1. 6 months’ warranty on Bats and Balls
2. Refer Clothing, Apparel and Shoes warranty terms above**
Warranty on Team Sports and Related Products
1. 2 years’ warranty applicable on all products unless otherwise specified on the same
2. 6 months’ warranty on the football bladder
3. Refer Clothing, Apparel and Shoes warranty terms above**
Other Warranty Details
1. Warranty on Sleeping Bags - 5-year warranty on sleeping bags
2. Warranty on Backpacks - 10-year warranty on all hiking and trekking backpacks except the ultra-compact backpacks & 2-year warranty on the other backpacks